|Board President||Timothy Opdyke|
|Vice President||Rickie Zappia|
-Months/years prior are available in the above link and open in a new section of the website.
Click on the month you wish to view- this will open the minutes in a new window as .pdf.
Meetings are open to the public and are scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 4pm.
2021 Planned meetings:
- Wednesday January 20th @ 4pm
- Wednesday February 17th @ 4pm
- Wednesday March 17th @ 4pm
- Wednesday April 21st @ 4pm
- Wednesday May 19th @ 4pm
- Wednesday June 16th @ 4pm
- Wednesday July 21st @ 4pm
- Wednesday August 18th @ 4pm
- Wednesday September 15th @ 4pm
- Wednesday October 20th @ 4pm
- Wednesday November 17th @ 4pm
- Wednesday December 15th @ 4pm
How do you become a Hepburn Library of Norfolk Trustee?
How to become a Board Trustee/ General Qualifications:
Trustees live in Norfolk, New York and have set term limits (these are governed by Board approved Bylaws) Trustees must come to regularly scheduled board meetings and occasional emergency meetings. Trustees also sign an Oath of Office with the town and serve without compensation.
Trustees work to:
1. Advocate for the Library in the community
2. Plan for the future of the Library
3. Monitor and evaluate the Library
4. Set policies
5. Hire and evaluate the Library Director
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee, or helping the library in anyway- please consider reaching out to us. You can do so by using the contact page or by attending a meeting.