New Books November 2021
Adult Fiction/ YA Fiction
- A Season on the Wind
- The Unheard : a novel / Nicci French.
- Forgiving Paris : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
- Forever my own / Tracie Peterson.
- No one will miss her : a novel / Kat Rosenfield.
- Neglect : a novel / Kim Wozencraft.
- Disarming the Narcissist: surviving & thriving with the self-absorbed / Wendy T. Behary.
- A hunter-gatherer’s guide to the 21st century : evolution and the challenges of modern life / Heather Heying and Bret Weinstein.
- The complete autumn & winter cookbook : 550+ recipes for warming dinners, holiday roasts, seasonal desserts, breads, food gifts, and more / America’s Test Kitchen.
- The book on pie : everything you need to know to bake perfect pies / Erin Jeanne McDowell ; photographs by Mark Weinberg.
- Best wishes, warmest regards : the story of Schitt’s Creek / Daniel Levy and Eugene Levy.
- American history for kids : exploration, battles, tragedies, and triumphs — from native nations to the USA. / written by Stacia Deutsch ; illustrated by Iratxe Loʹpez de Munaʹin
- Yeti baby! / by Elias Barks ; illustrated by Meg Hunt.
- Five little monkeys looking for Santa / Eileen Christelow.
- The Smart Cookie.
- ‘Twas the night before Thanksgiving / story and paintings by Dav Pilkey.
- Archie Celebrates Diwali / Mitali Banerjee Ruths; illustrated by Parwinder Singh.
- We give thanks / Cynthia Rylant ; illustrated by Sergio Ruzzier.
Juvenile Fiction/ Juvenile/YA Non-Fiction
- Diary of a wimpy kid. Big shot / by Jeff Kinney.
- The Christmas pig / J.K. Rowling ; illustrated by Jim Field