Quick snapshot of what that means to our community:
- Curbside pickup option
- Building open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AS OF 11/30/2020
- Restricted computer use (only 3 available at this time)
- NYS mask mandates/social distancing required
Our community is welcome to come into the building to browse, use the computers, fax, copy and scan. If you are not comfortable coming in we are currently offering curbside pickup. To take advantage of that- you can browse the collection -> here. Just give us a call at (315) 384-3052 to schedule your pickup. If you need help picking out books you can ask for help or recommendations by also calling us.
- We ask that when browsing, if you touch a book/dvd/magazine that you place it on the Circulation counter if you decide you are not checking it out so that it may be properly quarantined
- There are only 3 public computers available for use
- Masks must be worn while in the building
- There are no toys out
- limited seating to help with social distancing
- We ask that when you return materials that you do so in the outdoor book drop or via the book drop in the circulation desk
We are so glad to see you again!
more information COVID-19 can be found here: http://hepburnlibraryofnorfolk.org/covid-19/