What do we offer?
The library has a large collection of classic & popular literature, picture books, & non-fiction titles available for checkout.
Audio books on CD are also available in our collection.
We have over 600 DVD’s and Blu-ray titles available for lending.
- Public computers & printers ($0.20 cents per page, $0.40 double sided, Up to ten (10) Free Print-outs per Elementary & High School Homework Assignment/Project
- Scanning/Copying (copies are $0.15 single sided and $0.30 double sided. Scanning to a USB or to a public PC is free at this time.)
- Faxing (Sending $1.00 for the first page and $0.50 for each page after, for receiving a fax the first page is $0.50 and $0.15 for each page after)
- Wi-fi available 24/7 inside and out!
- Library hall available to Norfolk residents with fully equipped kitchen (please see our policy page about booking the Library hall)
Books By Mail
North Country Library System provides a wide variety of materials including large print books, books on audio cassette, and books on CD. Items can be mailed directly to eligible individuals at no charge. Any person over the age of 62, those with physical issues and unable to visit a public library, those with hearing difficulties, those with visual difficulties, and residents of institutions all qualify. Registration and reading interest forms are available at your local public library or online at http://ncls.northcountrylibraries.org/sites/default/files/outreach/form24_2006.pdf
For additional information, please contact:
Outreach Services, North Country Library System
22072 County Route 190
Watertown, NY 13601
(315) 782-5540 ext. 235